Finger Lakes Web and Media can get your site seen without spending a fortune by using our Search Engine Optimization process. Since we are a local company, we really like to use our tools to help the local community showcase there business on the web. We will optimize and put a system in place that will be cost effective and give you your best return on investment. This is our SEO process.
- Site Analysis and goals – We first get an overview of your product or service.
We look at what your current haves and dont haves are and what may be needed on your Website. It may involve adding Social Media, local listings and other web properties. Our goal in step one is to make sure we understand your objective and goals.
- Competitor Analysis and keyword identification– Identifying competitors based on product and service, offer, location. We will check your competitor targeting & positions and use this to help determine keywords to optimize.
- Website Preparation – Google analytics setup & code implementation
Google Webmaster tools Setup and site verification, Initial ranking report
XML site map creation for google indexing and crawls
- Website optimization –
- Updating meta data – Title, Description. We use proven wordpress plugin Yoast.
- Implementation of header tags.
- Image optimization.
- Robots.txt implementation.
- Rectify URLs and any broken links.
- Footer optimization and Breadcumbs implementation when applicable.
- Internal Linking and back linking.
- Social media integration.
- Local SEO.
- Obtaining Google business listing.
- Adding site to all the major local listing to help local keyword page rankings and other business opportunities.